- HTRAC™ All-wheel drive system
- 7 SEATs with one touch access to 3rd row
- 8" touch screen navigation
The front end is imposing and built around the striking grille, with sleek headlights and LED daytime running lights to compliment. The sophisticated rear end features distinctive twin tailpipes.
The Santa Fe's elegant exterior hints at the capabilities within.
The SEATs have intricate stitching for a more personal feel, each surface has the distinction of quality to match the stylish leather steering wheel.
Leather SEATs in the front and rear are heated to keep you warm in the winter, while ventilated front SEATs (Premium SE) will keep you cool on sunny days. The driver's SEAT adjusts electronically and has lumbar support, while the steering column adjusts for height and reach.
Climate control will help you set the ideal temperature and the on-board LCD display (Premium SE) will take care of the entertainment and give you all the information you need.
There's always an abundance of head, leg and shoulder room inside the Santa Fe, while the panoramic sunroof (Premium SE) floods the cabin with light.
The SEATs on both the 5 and 7 SEAT options are highly configurable giving up to 1600L+ of space. For the 7 SEAT model, 2nd row SEATs have clever sliding and reclining mechanism, while the 3rd row SEATs fold flat into the boot floor - this model also benefits from rear A/C.
For your convenience, the Santa Fe offers cruise control, steering wheel audio controls, Bluetooth connectivity and touchscreen Sat Nav with postcode recognition. The Premium SE has effortless pleasures such as keyless entry, an engine stop/start button and with Smart Park Assist, advanced sensors guide you into a parallel parking space.
Torque on Demand 4 Wheel Drive (4WD) ensures you'll enjoy a responsive drive on rugged surfaces and in more challenging weather conditionsâ€¦ Step inside and see what it can do!
The multitude of safety features include: 7 airbags (front, front side, curtain, driver's knee); Land Departure Warning System; the Emergency Stop System which will flash your brake lights in an emergency braking situation; the Emergency Stability Programme (ESP) plus Braking Assist System (BAS) which increases braking pressure when needed.
- Rear Cross Traffic Alert with Brake Assist (RCTA)This Hyundai-first is perfect for car parks and city driving. Radar sensors positioned on the rear corners scan a 180° area behind the vehicle. When reversing out of areas with low visibility, Premium models will warn the driver if vehicles approach from the side. Premium SE models take this further by applying the brakes automatically if an approaching vehicle is detected.
- Lane Keeping Assist System (LKAS)This system acts like a co-pilot, helping the driver stay alert to their surroundings. Activated at speeds over 37 mph, the Lane Keeping Assistant uses cameras to monitor road markings, ensuring that the car doesn’t deviate from its intended course. Should the system detect that the car is unintentionally straying from its lane, it will issue an acoustic and visual warning. If the driver does not react, the system will then induce corrective steering to guide the vehicle back to a safe position.
- Blind Spot Detection System (BDS)Available on Premium models and above, this system constantly monitors the car’s blind spots using two sensors located in the rear bumper. If the indicator is activated when an object is detected in a blind spot, the system will issue an acoustic and visual alert. On automatic transmission versions of Premium and Premium SE models, this system also includes brake assist – a feature which applies brake force to wheels on the opposite side of the vehicle to that which the obstacle is detected, helping steer away from a potential accident.
- Autonomous Emergency Braking (AEB)The AEB system uses a camera and radar sensor to detect unexpected obstacles on the road ahead – such as a car braking suddenly or a pedestrian in the road. On detecting an obstacle (when travelling at a speed of 7 mph or more) the system will issue an acoustic and visual alert to the driver; however, if the driver does not respond, sufficient brake force to avoid the collision will be automatically applied.
When you purchase a new Hyundai you will receive their manufacturer backed, unlimited mileage, 5 year warranty* which protects your Hyundai against manufacturing defects** and is fully transferable to the next owner. It also comes with 5 years of 24 hour roadside assistance, should you need it anywhere in the UK or Channel Islands.
Have your vehicle checked annually for 5 years by your Hyundai dealer to ensure trouble free motoring, all part of Hyundai's amazing triple care.
If this wasn't enough you will also benefit from a 12 year anti-perforation warranty against minor damage of the body work, from the inside panel outwards.
- *5 year unlimited mileage warranty terms and exclusions apply. Ask for full terms and exclusions or visit www.hyundai.co.uk