- 9.0/10 on Reevoo
- Active City Brake
- Colour Reversing Camera
The choice of three wheels ranges from the 14" and 15" steel versions to the 15" alloys available on the Feline model. The 868 litres of boot space boasted by the 108 is no mean feat for this compact city car, with the foldable rear seats making way for an impressive amount of room.
The dashboard is designed to make everything you need easily touchable by the driver. Automatic dual-zone air conditioning is available inside the Feline version, while owners of an Active will benefit from manual air conditioning.
Models which include the Peugeot Open & Go system - for the Allure level and above - offer the driver the ultimate quick start option; there's no need to put the key in the ignition to get going.
The Mirror Screen feature provides a communication channel between your smartphone and the touch screen, so when your phone is hooked up, you can see the phone screen on the touch screen.
Another useful feature of the 108 is its Puretech engine - the lower CO2 emissions and enhanced fuel efficiency it offers can impact on your car insurance quote.
Active City Break works on busy urban roads at speeds of less than 20 mph to provide an emergency break that can help you avoid a collision, sensing the presence of stationary vehicles, while Lane Departure Warning System tells you when you are straying out of your lane, with an alert system which uses the white lines in the road as markers.
And don't forget the much-loved Reversing Camera, which shows you the view from the back of your car when you are reversing into a tight parking space, making you fully aware of how much room you have to play with.
- TYRE UNDER-INFLATION DETECTION SYSTEMClever sensors on the 108 detect when your tyres are under inflated and will alert the driver. This keeps the car optimised for the perfect drive as well as making it safer on the road and also saves fuel.
- HILL START ASSISTThe 108 range features hill start assist, a system that is 'always on' and does not need to be activated every time you start the car.
On inclines of greater than 3% the Peugeot 108 will automatically hold for 2 seconds to allow you to move off safely and securely.
- ELECTRONIC STABILITY PROGRAMME (ESP)The Peugeot 108 comes with the latest-generation Electronic Stability Programme (ESP), which is able to detect the first signs of a sideways skid and helps reduce over steer. It keeps the car on course by reducing engine power and braking individual wheels. Department of Transport statistics reveal that cars fitted with ESP are 25% less likely to be involved in fatal accidents.
- AIRBAGSThe Peugeot 108 comes with six airbags as standard. There’s driver and front passenger side and front airbags, and front and rear curtain airbags for the windows, keeping everyone on board safe.
From the date of registration your new Peugeot will benefit from a 3 year vehicle warranty*, which includes a 2 year unlimited mileage manufacturer's warranty and a third year of cover up to 60,000 miles.
With a Peugeot warranty all servicing work will be carried out by a member of the Peugeot authorised network using Peugeot genuine parts. There is no limit to the number of claims you can make and the cost will be taken care of upfront for you. Just contact your nearest Peugeot dealer and they'll take care of the rest.
- *3 Year warranty terms and exclusions apply. Ask for full terms and exclusions or visit www.peugeot.co.uk