The new Nissan Juke is a daring next-generation crossover with a lot to offer. From the classic sharp and intriguing design to fantastic new features like the built-in BOSE Personal headrests and an improved touch screen. With an array of variants to choose from and accessories that can be added, the Next Generation Juke can be tailored to everybody.
- BOSE Personal Plus Headrest
- Nissan Connect Services
- Apple Car Play
- Cutting Edge DesignThe Next Generation Nissan Juke shows off the same ever-unique design that has always been present in the Juke family, with some even more modern touches. 19" wheels are available as well as an impressive floating roof and the new high-tech Y-beam lights.
- Driver Comfort and ExperienceThe Next Generation Nissan Juke focuses on the driver's overall experience, but we're not just talking about the monoform sports seats. The Juke has a fully immersive cockpit and an 8" floating touch screen to make every journey an experience.
- Door to door navigation systemConnect your compatible smartphone which integrates to the Jukes touch screen seamlessly
- Google HomeGoogle Home can now tell you if you have locked your Juke all by hands-free voice command. Google Home can do many things with Juke, including sending directions and running diagnostics.
- Apple Carplay & Android AutoConnect your smart device and access its features through Juke's touch screen
- High Beam AssistHigh beam helps you to see at night, while high beam assist makes sure you are being considerate to other drivers by altering your beam depending on who is around.
- Intelligent Driver AlertnessDon't push yourself too hard. Juke's intelligent driver alertness system monitors your driving patterns and lets you know if it feels you should take a rest.
At Cars2 Nissan, your journey doesn't end at purchase, we will look after you well after you drive away. Within the times specified below, Cars2 Nissan will repair or replace the parts or components which are covered by warranty and which may be defective.
For full details on your warranty, you can take a look at your warranty booklet and owners manual which you will have received when you purchased your Nissan.