VHC Aftersales Advisor
Cars2 are a highly successful motor retailer based in West and South Yorkshire. We have grown extensively in recent years and now represent several the world’s leading motor brands, including Hyundai, SEAT and Peugeot. We have also opened our first Prestige used car centre in early 2018 and have further plans development plans for 2019.
Due to recent expansion, we now have an exciting opportunity in Wakefield for a confident, self-motivated and outgoing individual to join our team as an a VHC Sales Executive.
This is a full-time position, working Monday to Friday between the hours of 8:00am – 6:00pm (37.5 hours per week) plus Saturday mornings on a rota basis paid as overtime.
For the role of VHC Aftersales Advisor for Cars2, you would receive:
- £16,000-18,000 basic salary (depending on skills/experience)
- Plus attractive bonus structure
- Opportunity for overtime
- Company Life Insurance and Pension Scheme
- Job stability and career progression in a growing and vibrant company
Reporting to the Telesales Manager, the role of VHC Aftersales Advisor will have the following responsibilities:
- To work with service front desk staff on the processing of after sales appointments in the group diary and VHC system
- To follow the VHC process - liaising with the Service Department to ensure a video and full VHC is completed; follow up with the customer and sell required work once the VHC has been received; once sold, add back into the diary for completion today by relevant department (Return to workshop kept to a minimum)
- Along with daily VHC work, the call queue of due amber work to be completed and booked back in for a vehicle health check
- To analyse identified work to national average on both Red and Amber making sure all departments are in line with each other.
- To sell the work in both categories to the required National Average
Whilst Motor Trade experience is not a necessary requirement, the ideal candidate will have proven experience of working in a target and process-driven environment, along with the following skills:
- Good interpersonal skills, including the ability to communicate and develop quality relationships over the phone
- Attention to detail and ability to work with a high degree of precision
- Focused, Punctual and Reliable
- Proven experience of working within an analytical capacity
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent