Stuck in a rut with no room for progression? We have an excellent opportunity for a main dealer experienced Vehicle Technician to join our SEAT workshop in Wakefield, West Yorkshire.
Having VAG or main dealer experience for the role of Vehicle Technician / Mechanic would be a distinct advantage to any applicant and VAG Technical Accreditation would be reflected in the remuneration package.
We are a rapidly expanding with new sites expected in 2017 which means a full supported career is available for the right candidate.
The Role of Vehicle Technician / Mechanic
As a Vehicle Technician for Cars2 the role will involve carrying out a range of work including internal vehicle preparation, servicing, and testing. You will be working Monday to Friday, 8.30am to 5pm and alternate Saturday mornings.
For the role of Vehicle Technician with Cars2, we are looking for someone who:
* Has strong practical skills
* Is good at fault finding, diagnostics and problem solving
* Has the ability to accurately work out time and costs for a range of jobs and vehicles.
For the role of Vehicle Technician / Mechanic at Cars2, you will:
* Be a good communicator with strong customer service skills
* Have current MOT accreditation (not essential)
* Be able to use own initiative
* Follow written & verbal instruction
* Have an up to date knowledge of vehicle developments, new engine types and electronics
* Have an awareness of health and safety regulations
* Be familiar in operating an electronic VHC process
For the role of Vehicle Technician / Mechanic with our company you will receive a basic salary between £20,000 and £27,000 per annum dependent upon experience, plus a competitive bonus package with an OTE circa £30,000 to £33,000 per annum.
How to apply
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact our Head Office directly on 01924 792043. You must have eligibility to work in the UK. Please note, only suitable applicants will be contacted and incomplete CVs will not be considered.
We look forward to hearing from you!