We are looking to appoint an efficient, safety-minded labourer to assist with the maintenance of our sites in Wakefield, Bradford and Barnsley.
Due to the travel requirements of the role, the successful candidate will receive a small company van for business use only and therefore MUST hold a full clean UK drivers’ license. Please only apply if you have this.
The Role of Labourer
This would be a generalist physical and manual role that will cover a broad aspect on responsibilities, therefore some previous labourer experience would be preferred.
Responsibilities as a Labourer:
• Performing minor fixes, such as leaks, broken toilets, faulty electricity
• General upkeep tasks, such as cleaning and clearing sites
• Loading, unloading and delivering materials to and from and other driving duties
• Collaborate with workers to assist during renovations
• Ensure that all sites health and safety requirements are met
• Maintain high company expectations which are laid out in the handbook
• Order any equipment that may be needed
Skills required for the role of Labourer
• Previous experience with maintenance, upkeep and repairs
• Basic knowledge of plumbing and electrical systems
• Experience using hand and electrical tools
• Overall good level of physical fitness, stamina and dexterity, as you will be required to carry out heavy lifting and other physically demanding tasks
• Ability to adapt to business needs
• Good communication, interpersonal skills and ability to work within a team
• Basic numeracy and literacy knowledge
• Awareness of health and safety issues
In the position of Labourer for us, you will work Monday to Friday, 8:30am to 5:00pm and will receive a minimum wage salary.
How to apply
Please send your CV to email@example.com or contact our Head Office directly on 01924 792043. You must have eligibility to work in the UK. Please note, only suitable applicants will be contacted and incomplete CVs will not be considered.
We look forward to hearing from you!