Cars2 now looking for an Assistant Accountant to be based at our busy Wakefield dealership.
The purpose of this full time role at Cars2 is to support the Regional Accountant on financial matters relating to the business. This position would suit an experienced Assistant Accountant or strong trainee Accountant who is ambitious, capable and ready for their next career move.
The successful candidate will be expected to cover all aspects of accounts administration in order to support the Dealership team.
For the role of Assistant Accountant with Cars2 you will need:
* Debtors Reporting
* Experience in both Purchase & Sales ledgers
* Experience of bank reconciliations and postings
* Nominal reconciliations *
Attention to Detail
* Good Accounts experience
* Working knowledge of excel
* Experience of month end procedures
The ideal candidate for the role of Assistant Accountant at Cars2 will have Motor Trade experience and an accounting qualification (AAT or similar). Additionally a working knowledge of ADP Autoline/Kerridge would be a huge advantage.
As Assistant Accountant with Cars2 you must:
* Have strong personality
* Have flexible approach to work
* Possess the ability to work to tight deadlines
* Be a team player
* Be a good communicator
* Have experience of overseeing Accounts processes
Remuneration & Benefits
For the role of Assistant Accountant you will receive:
* A competitive salary, ranging from £20,000 to £25,000 per annum, dependent upon experience
* Job security in a full time role
* Life Assurance
* Company Pension Scheme
* Opportunity for some supported Study
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £20,000.00 to £25,000.00 /yearRegister Interest