APPRENTICE SERVICE ADVISOR (HYUNDAI, WAKEFIELD)
Cars 2 are a highly successful motor retailer who have grown extensively in recent years and have further plans for expansion. We now have a fantastic and exciting opportunity for an Apprentice Service Advisor to join the vibrant and fast-paced Service department in Wakefield.
As this is an Apprentice position with the Hyundai Academy, this role would suit somebody who is looking to gain formal qualifications through extensive product training as well as building up confidence and gaining valuable work experience whilst undertaking the role.
Join our team as an Apprentice Service Advisor and you will be embarking on a career with great prospects and play a crucial role in driving our business forward. Duties will include:
- Acting as the first point of contact for all customers entering the dealership and ensuring they receive the best customer service experience
- Upselling and cross-selling additional products and services
- Booking in cars for MOT’s and service
- Liaising with customers in a professional, polite and courteous manner both face to face and via the telephone
- Working to a high level of customer service at all times
This is a 2-year apprenticeship programme working towards the formal qualifications through the Hyundai Academy. This includes on-the-job training, plus off-site training at the Hyundai training academy in Nottingham (6x 1-week blocks throughout the year).
The ideal candidate
The ideal candidate will be smart and professional, with a desire to build a successful career, along with the following skills:
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to use initiative
- A proactive approach to learning and development
- Hardworking, punctual and reliable
- Have a ‘can do’ attitude
- Polite and courteous
5 GCSE’s at grade A* to C (or equivalent) including Maths, English essential. Science and ICT are desirable.
For the role of Apprentice Service Advisor you will receive:
* An Apprentice salary that meets National Minimum Wage
* Strong career prospects with a reputable Brand
* Training & Development, with the Manufacturer
Working hours: Please note that anyone over the age of 18 may be offered the opportunity to work over 40 hours per week.
Please note that due to the high volume of applications, we cannot contact all unsuccessful applicants. If you have not heard from us within 30 days, then your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.