Cars2 is here to provide a seamless car buying experience and we'll ensure you enjoy every step of the journey.
Our comfortable and modern dealerships are the perfect setting to browse and choose your next car. Our friendly and knowledgeable staff are here to give you a warm welcome and their straight-forward and honest advice.
We'll endeavour to provide standout service both during and long after your purchase, with outstanding Aftersales servicing and a member of our team available to answer your questions 7-days-a-week.
We'd love to hear your feedback, good or bad. We'll work hard to ensure you are 100% satisfied, and our dedicated customer support team is empowered to put right anything less than the ideal experience.
- Regular inspection and maintenance of your vehicle’s brakes is important to ensure that they continue to work properly and effectively, which should be a top safety priority for all motorists.
- Modern braking systems involve many different components which work together to stop or manoeuvre your vehicle in a controlled fashion.
- Components usually include a master cylinder, servo, brake calipers, brake fluid and cylinders, disks, drums, pads (front) and shoes (rear), and are linked by hoses and pipes which carry the brake fluid and use hydraulic force to create friction and slow your vehicle when you press the brake pedal.
- Brake components suffer from wear through use and sometimes rusting through lack of use, particularly if you keep your car stationary in a garage for long time periods.
- Brake checks will identify problems before they start to impact on braking efficiency, allowing repairs to be made, keeping you safe and ensuring your brakes pass their next MOT.
Cars2 recommends that, in the interest of safety and maintaining your vehicle, typical drivers should get their vehicle’s brakes checked at least twice per year.