COVID-19: CARS2 LAUNCH CLICK AND COLLECT SERVICE
Cars2 will remain open throughout the national lockdown commencing on January 5th, 2021. Servicing and parts will be open as normal while the new Cars2 click and collect service has been launched for sales in compliance with government restrictions. This service has been made for your safety as well as our own.
Service and Parts
Our service and parts departments are open as normal as the maintenance of your vehicle is essential even during a national lockdown. Of course, special measures will be taken to ensure our staff and customers remain safe throughout the process.
- Vehicle technicians use disposable gloves, all vehicles in the workshop will have disposable vehicle protection products fitted.
- All public areas are routinely cleaned by our cleaning contractors including entrance and exits, service desks and chairs, and all doors.
- All customer-facing staff will be wearing masks or have the relevant PPE to reduce the spread of germs.
- Call our customer service center to book your appointment on 01924 433423
Click and Collect
We have started our new Click and collect service to comply with government lockdown rules while still making it easy to find your next car!
Click and collect is a way to reserve a vehicle subject to viewing and arranging a fantastic deal. No deposit or commitment required.
- Visit Cars2.co.uk
- Pick a new or used vehicle
- Click on the "Click and Collect" button
- Select a day and time of appointment
- We will confirm your appointment and see you on the day!
Don't worry this is an appointment booking. There is NO obligation to buy the car or pay any deposit until you are 100% satisfied.
Check out the video below for more information!
Monday - Saturday: 9.00 - 18.00
Sunday - CLOSED