- 7 inch full colour touch screen
- Zenith roof
- Modular seating
For a car that is practical it has impressively managed to remain attractive. The redesigned front headlights fit well within the contours of the car. All this means that the new Peugeot Partner Tepee looks and feels like a car, rather than a van or utility vehicle which so many other MPV's fall foul of. This is due to Peugeot's remarkable ability to design attractive cars.
The Tepee also features 'modular' seating, this feature is perfect for those of us with a large family. The cabin space means that you can have between 5 and 7 seats at any single time in the new Peugeot Partner Tepee. Meanwhile the 'zenith' roof not only increases overall cabin space but also features four beautifully designed roof windows and a scented air freshener and air vents in the back for added comfort.
The new Peugeot Partner Tepee features Peugeot's incredible BlueHDI diesel engine technology. This means you'll get incredible fuel economy and low emissions. The low emissions conform to European standards, meaning this practical vehicle is friendly to both the environment and your wallet.
In terms of boot and cabin space, the Tepee can't really be beaten. If you remove the seats, you can gain up to 3,000 litres of boot space, effectively turning the car into a mini-removal vehicle. This level of space is optional; removing different rows of seating delivers different volumes of space to be used. Without a doubt, the top feature of the Tepee is immense practicality!
The Tepee also features a reversing camera which automatically appears on the dashboard colour screen, removing the stress from reversing into tight spots as you can clearly see everything behind you. The car also features front and rear parking sensors to help guide you as you park the car in small spaces, which is especially handy for city driving!
- Active City BrakeThis works by monitoring the car in front of you when you are driving at speeds below 20 mph. If a collision is imminent, the Active City Brake automatically applies the brakes to avoid the potential crash.
- Reversing CameraThe Tepee also features a reversing camera which automatically appears on the dashboard colour screen, removing the stress from reversing into tight spots as you can clearly see everything behind you.
- Parking SensorsThe car also features front and rear parking sensors to help guide you as you park the car in small spaces, which is especially handy for city driving!
From the date of registration your new Peugeot will benefit from a 3 year vehicle warranty*, which includes a 2 year unlimited mileage manufacturer's warranty and a third year of cover up to 60,000 miles.
With a Peugeot warranty all servicing work will be carried out by a member of the Peugeot authorised network using Peugeot genuine parts. There is no limit to the number of claims you can make and the cost will be taken care of upfront for you. Just contact your nearest Peugeot dealer and they'll take care of the rest.
- *3 Year warranty terms and exclusions apply. Ask for full terms and exclusions or visit www.peugeot.co.uk