- Isofix on outer rear SEATs
- Tyre pressure sensor
Peugeot has created a sporty looking machine which is a real alternative to the more rugged crossover SUV-style cars, thanks to a raked shoulder line, a sloping front-end and an ornate fascia that does a convincing job of concealing its size. It offers all the advantages of a high-riding SUV without the bulky looks, thanks to clever contours and the cunning use of chrome detailing.
Every model from the Active up comes with a 7" touchscreen to control the DAB digital radio, Bluetooth connectivity for your phone and optional navigation, too.
You'll feel the benefit of the panoramic glass roof if you opt for the Allure or Feline, which floods the car with light, dual-zone air con and a vast amount of options when it comes to interior trim. You can go for the rugged cloth trim or choose premium leather for the supportive SEATs.
The 128bhp diesel engine is Euro 6 emissions compliant, produces less than 100g/km of carbon dioxide and comes with three-stage filtration. The end result is 90% less nitrogen oxide, and 99.9% of particulates are filtered out. There's a choice of BlueHDi engines too, including cheaper 81bhp and 108bhp diesel versions that both return 76.3mpg.
The optional park assist system will take the pain out of parallel parking, and Peugeot Connect SOS can even alert the emergency services if your SEATbelt tensioners or airbags go off. In the event of an accident the emergency services will get there faster, and if you just need assistance, then Peugeot Connect Assistance can help with that too.
Six airbags should catch you if the worst happens, and directional foglights on the Allure and Feline will help you avoid getting in to trouble in the first place. Then there is the 5-Star Euro NCAP crash test result, which proves that the little Peugeot can take a hit when it really has to.
- AirbagsThe 2008 SUV includes six airbags as standard, offering extra protection for you and your passengers if you’re involved in an accident.
- Isofix FittingsKeep your little ones as safe as possible in the back of the 2008 SUV, where there are two three-point ISOFIX fittings for child seats.
- Body StructureThe 2008 SUV has an ultra-light body structure designed to absorb as much energy as possible from any impact. This minimises the consequences for passengers, pedestrians and vehicles. As well as enhancing safety, this robust yet lightweight structure gives you livelier handling, optimised fuel consumption and greater driving pleasure.
- Cornering Assist Fog Lights*In low beam or high beam, this function allows the front fog lights to illuminate the inside of a bend when the vehicle speed is below 25 mph. This gives you extra visibility when driving in town, on winding country roads, at junctions or when you are parking.
*Standard from Allure level