Whether it's 5 seats or 7, the Nissan X-Trail is designed with real families in mind. Its rugged exterior is armed and ready for family days out, wherever that may be. There are no coincidences with the X-Trail as every fine detail has been planned meticulously to accommodate the family life. Nissan's technicians even designed the seats to replicate the posture of NASA astronauts in their comfort position ascending to space. The doors swing to nearly 80 degrees, meaning easy access to children and pets. Ideal.
- Premium BOSE Audio System
- Advanced Drive Assist
- Hands Free Power Tailgate
- ExteriorA muscly build not only offers protection for your family but also a dashing new look which features Nissan's signature V-Grille. Aerodynamically precise and featuring 19" Alloy wheels and chrome sills, the Nissan X-Trail is a head-turner.
- InteriorThe Nissan Xtrail has one focus when it comes to the interior: Enjoying the outside world in comfort. A newly developed luxuriously upholstered center console, leather gear lever and door finishers feature alongside a D shaped heated steering wheel for extra comfort.
- Maintains your speedKeep a safe distance from the vehicle in front.
- Blind Spot WarningNissan's blind-spot warning system lets you travel with peace of mind and gives you extra confidence when changing lane.
- Intelligent Lane InterventionStick between the lines of your own lane, with the Nissan's Intelligent Lane Intervention system will apply a gentle brake to get you back in the lane.
- Moving Object DetectionMind that trolley! The Nissan X Trail has a system that warns you when a moving object approaches, so you can get out of hards way.
- Intelligent Engine BreakingWhen travelling around corners, the Nissan X-Trail alters the engine slightly to reduces your efforts of braking.
- Intelligent Ride ControlThe Nissan X-Trail applies braking to prevent unpleasant jolts when approaching bumps.
At Cars2 Nissan, your journey doesn't end at purchase, we will look after you well after you drive away. Within the times specified below, Cars2 Nissan will repair or replace the parts or components which are covered by warranty and which may be defective.
For full details on your warranty, you can take a look at your warranty booklet and owners manual which you will have received when you purchased your Nissan.