The All-New Nissan ARIYA is out after the unveiling at the World Premiere in Japan on the 15th of July, and we have to say, it's quite beautiful!
Coming in late 2021, the Nissan ARIYA is the purest definition of crossover and the first one to be fully electric, a real game-changing car to take 2021 by storm.
What can you expect from the Nissan ARIYA?
You can watch the launch video below to view this piece of art, but some of the highlights of the vehicle are;
- Spacious, open interior to breath. "It's not an interior, it's a living room."
- Dual motors provided by ARIYA e-4ORCE all-wheel drive delivers instant acceleration up to 100% power to the wheels.
- Driver-assist from ARIYA allows ease of parking in tight spots, general driving, and motorway traffic - simple.
- 63kWh & 87kWh batteries models.
- 2WD or all-wheel drive options
- Up to 310 miles of range (87kWh version)
- Up to 233 miles of range (63kWh version)
- Dual displays. One for infotainment, one for the digital instrument panel.
- Voice-controlled assistant, activated by "Hello Nissan" or "Hey Nissan."
- "Always on" 4G connectivity to receive air-time updates for the vehicle.
- No physical buttons - all "buttons" are haptic feedback finger touch buttons for simplistic ease and futuristic feel.
- Amazon Alexa built-in. Just use your voice to find your local coffee shop, play music, or command compatible smart home devices.
- 0-62 in 5.1 seconds (87kWh model)
These are just a handful of features the Nissan ARIYA is going to behold. Technology aside, you can see by the images that the ARIYA has striking looks such as the closed grille flanked by 20 LED lights to make up the "Shield", Ultra-Slim LED Headlights and Animated Indicators to make it a one of a kind looking vehicle.
Subscribe to our Mailing List