- Head-up Display
- 8" Touch Screen Display
- Premium Sound System
Hyundai have carefully matched interior colour packs on their Premium SE and Premim GT trims, with vivid exterior paints, reflecting the Kona’s dynamic appearance. The sophisticated interior reinforces the stylish design and rugged exterior, while adding plenty of connected technology for good measure.
The Kona is very spacious with a 334 litre load area (rising to 361 litres on the S model), also with 60:40 split-rear seats up, this expands to 1,116 litres (1,143 litres on the S model) when the rear seats are folded down. Designed to be incredibly easy to load, the rear opening with is 1,002 mm.
Selected models will offer wireless smartphone charging, a head-up display and a high-mounted floating touchscreen. Which integrates 3D navigation, media and connectivity.
- Head-up display (HUD)Hyundai’s new head-up display (HUD) makes its debut on Premium SE and GT models of the all-new KONA. It projects key driving information into the driver’s line of sight, letting them focus more on the road, with class leading luminance.
- Floating 8" touch screenThe 8” touch screen (available on Premium trims and above) integrates 3D navigation, media and connectivity features. It also comes with a free 7-year subscription to LIVE Services, which includes real-time traffic and weather updates; speed sign recognition and nearby points of interest.
- Wireless phone chargingLocated in the centre console of Premium models and above, a wireless charging pad (Qi standard) lets you easily charge a compatible Qi-enabled smartphone without the use of cables.
The Kona driver can enjoy advanced safety features; such as head-up displays, rear-side collision avoidance system and high beam assist.
The Kona comes with a total of six airbags - two front airbags, two side airbags and two curtain airbags from first to second row protecting both driver and passengers.
- Autonomous Emergency Braking (AEB)The AEB system uses the front mounted camera and the radar sensor to monitor the traffic ahead. Should it detect a potential collision with a vehicle in front or with a pedestrian, it will warn the driver and if required, automatically slow or stop the vehicle.
- Lane Keep Assist (LKA)The standard LKA uses the front camera to monitor the lines of the road. In case of an unintended lane departure, it will warn the driver and can apply counter steering torque to guide the car back to the lane.
- Blind Spot Detection (BSD)Using two radar sensors in the lower rear bumper, the system visually warns you of traffic in the blind spot area. Should you set the turn indicator in such a situation, the Lane Change Assist will sound an acoustic alert.
- Rear Cross Traffic Alert (RCTA)When reversing out of a narrow parking space, the Rear Cross Traffic Alert reduces the risk of a collision. Using two radar sensors at the rear, it warns you in case of any approaching cross traffic.
We're so confident in the quality and reliability of our cars that we offer a 5 Year, fully transferable, Unlimited Mileage Warranty* to our customers for all new Hyundai vehicles sold by the authorised Hyundai network in Europe.
For further peace of mind, we also include the Hyundai Roadside Assistance Programme, five annual vehicle health checks and a 12 year† anti-perforation warranty.
- *Vehicles used for taxi, daily rental, hire and reward or light commercial vehicles arelimited to 100,000 miles.