- Electric adjustable door mirror
- Gearshift paddles
- Lane keep assist
First to be launched are the IONIQ hybrid and the IONIQ Electric, with the IONIQ Plug-in Hybrid following in 2017. Every IONIQ will share the same unique platform and sleek, modern design.
The three drivetrains make use of powerful yet compact lithium-Ion Polymer batteries.
The dedicated 1.6 GDi petrol engine achieves class-leading 40% thermal efficiency (Hybrid and Plug-in Hybrid).
All IONIQ drivetrains feature a dedicated compact electric motor delivering high torque immediately from standstill.
The 6-speed Dual Clutch Transmission boosts acceleration and provides instant engine feedback for a satisfying driving experience (Hybrid and Plug-in Hybrid).
High-tech design and innovation define the clutter-free dashboard. Its dual-mode digital instrument cluster automatically changes appearance and colour when a different drive mode is selected. The navigation system features a high-resolution 8" screen and smart phones connect seamlessly with the Apply CarPlay and Andriod Auto enabled entertainment system. With everything at your fingertips, you'll be able to keep track of music, calls and navigation on every drive.
With a drag coefficient of just 0.24 the IONIQ is one of the most aerodynamic cars on the market. Sleek contours harness airflow to minimise air resistance and emissions. And the perfectly balanced proportions combine with finely tuned detailing to create a stunningly attractive design. Details such as the C-shape LED daytime running lights give an unmistakable presence on the road.
- Smart Cruise Controll (SCC)Maintains a safe distance between you and the preceding vehicle.
- Lane Keeping Assist System (LKAS)Warns the driver of unintended departure from the chosen traffic lane and applies corrective steering if necessary.
- Blind Spot Detection (BSD)Rear radar sensors detect the proximity of other vehicles when changing lanes or backing out of parking spaces.
- Autonomous Emergency Braking (AEB)When a potential collision with a vehicle or pedestrian is detected, AEB first gives a visual and an audible warning, then intervenes with partial or complete brake application.