- Hill start assist
- DAB Digital radio
The roomy interior is further enhanced by the stylish panoramic roof on Premium SE and Premium SE NAV editions. This striking feature optimises the well balanced design both inside and out. Further comfort is added with the use of air conditioning on S AIR and SE, and you can optimise your environment perfectly thanks to climate control on all Premium models. This diverse car caters to many facets of life with a large, spacious boot, and seats that fold flat. The flexibility of this vehicle is hard not to appreciate.
Hyundai has packed the i20 with clever intuitive features to enhance every journey. The technology exceeds the normal level for a car in it's class.
A journey of comfort and ease is in mind with cruise control on SE and all Premium models. The focus of relaxation is further emphasised due to steering wheel controls for all your music and blue tooth connectivity which incorporates the hands free feature for all in journey phone calls. For busy lives and convenience you can make sure your smartphone is always charged thanks to the smartphone docking station.
When your journey takes on a different pace you have the added bonus of front and rear parking censors on Premium SE and Premium SE NAV, with rear parking censors on the SE.
Finally, when opting for the Premium NAV or Premium SE NAV you will have further benefits such as the touchscreen satellite navigation system to get you to your destination with minimal fuss. Entertainment is provided by the DAB digital radio. When your smooth journey comes to an end you'll be parking up stress free thanks to the rear view parking camera.
No need to panic if you are faced with a tricky hill start as you can utilise the Hill-Start Assist Control (HAC). When you are on your way with your journey you'll benefit from the clever Lane Departure Warning System (LDWS) handy on any motorways with the SE and all Premium models.
Efficiency and reassurance is elevated with the Tyre Pressure Monitoring System. You'll simply get an alert if your tyres are not inflated to the optimum level, improving your grip and safety.
Hyundai has certainly provided a car you can put your trust in due to the front seat side and curtain airbags as standard.
- Electronic stability programme (ESP) and Vehicle stability management (VSM)To ensure optimal braking performance, ESP automatically
distributes optimum brake force to each wheel based on engine torque and driving
circumstances. VSM enables the vehicle to maintain maximized
stability and safety when driving in potential skidding situations.
- Anti-lock brake system (ABS)ABS prevents skidding and wheel lock-up on slippery surfaces or during
sudden braking situations all the while allowing you to retain steering control.
- 6-airbag system6-airbag system consists of driver and passenger airbags, front side airbags, and front and rear curtain airbags to help keep you and the passengers safe in case of collision from any direction. *This image is for illustrative purposes only.
- Emergency stop signal (ESS)In the event of an emergency stop, the vehicle automatically flashes emergency lights to alert the drivers behind and reduces the possibility of rear-end collision.
- Electric power windowsAll side windows can be raised and lowered remotely. SE models and above also feature front windows with a one-touch Auto up / down function and anti-trap mechanism.
When you purchase a new Hyundai you will receive their manufacturer backed, unlimited mileage, 5 year warranty* which protects your Hyundai against manufacturing defects** and is fully transferable to the next owner. It also comes with 5 years of 24 hour roadside assistance, should you need it anywhere in the UK or Channel Islands.
Have your vehicle checked annually for 5 years by your Hyundai dealer to ensure trouble free motoring, all part of Hyundai's amazing triple care.
If this wasn't enough you will also benefit from a 12 year anti-perforation warranty against minor damage of the body work, from the inside panel outwards.
- *5 year unlimited mileage warranty terms and exclusions apply. Ask for full terms and exclusions or visit www.hyundai.co.uk
With a multitude of manufacturer backed finance schemes including low rate, 0% APR and even deposit contributions, you'll save £000's.
Choose from a variety of options from PCP (Personal Contract Purchase) to Leasing, there is a finance package to suit everyone!
This can leave you out of pocket and without a vehicle! That is where GAP (Guaranteed Asset Protection) comes in to help, returning the value you receive for your vehicle back to the original purchase price.
Cars2 offers a 5-star Defaqto rated GAP product.