- Tyre pressure monitoring system
- Isofix child seat preparation
- Trip computer
This multi-award winning creation from Hyundai combines a city car's responsive handling with a high level of comfort and style you would expect from a luxury vehicle.
For the i10, Hyundai have paid real attention to detail with appealing interior fabrics and tactile surfaces. Added to the amazing build quality and sound-proofing to ensure a comfortable experience for all who come along for a ride.
And with class leading leg and headroom and a standard 5 doors, this small car feels extremely big on the inside. Capable of fitting in friends and family, luggage, shopping and anything else you can imagine. The Hyundai i10 is perfect inside and out for all occasions.
The Hyundai i10 is a small car with BIG features... With keyless entry on Premium SE models, you'll never have to search for your keys again. You'll also get the added luxurys of a heated leather steering wheel and heated front seats in the winter. To cool you down when it gets a bit hot the S Air, Se and premium models all come with air conditioning, and enjoy climate control as standard on Premium SE.
An optional connectivity pack is available on SE, or select a premium model to gain Bluetooth connectivity with voice recognition all at the push of a button on your steering wheel with audio and phone controls as well.
To make it even easier manual SE and Premium models have cruise control so on long journeys you are always comfortable.
The i10 comes with 6 airbags including curtain airbags, ISOfix child seat anchorage points for baby and child seats, and an electronic stability programme (ESP). It also comes equipt with a Tyre Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS) to let you know when your tyre pressure is low, while the (ABS) Anti-Lock Brake system provides superior control in hard breaking situations.
- ISOfixFor extra stability and practicaility, the rear seats in every New i10 feature an ISOfix child seat anchor.
- Electronic Stability Control (ESC) and Vehicle Stability Management (VSM)Stay on the road with standard Vehicle Stability Management (VSM), which takes into account everything from the traction value of each wheel to how the body of New i10 is behaving. And rest assured with the standard Electronic Stability Programme (ESP). It'll detect when you need to brake, whether it's during sudden movements or sharp turns, to keep you stable.
When you purchase a new Hyundai you will receive their manufacturer backed, unlimited mileage, 5 year warranty* which protects your Hyundai against manufacturing defects** and is fully transferable to the next owner. It also comes with 5 years of 24 hour roadside assistance, should you need it anywhere in the UK or Channel Islands.
Have your vehicle checked annually for 5 years by your Hyundai dealer to ensure trouble free motoring, all part of Hyundai's amazing triple care.
If this wasn't enough you will also benefit from a 12 year anti-perforation warranty against minor damage of the body work, from the inside panel outwards.
- *5 year unlimited mileage warranty terms and exclusions apply. Ask for full terms and exclusions or visit www.hyundai.co.uk
With a multitude of manufacturer backed finance schemes including low rate, 0% APR and even deposit contributions, you'll save £000's.
Choose from a variety of options from PCP (Personal Contract Purchase) to Leasing, there is a finance package to suit everyone!
This can leave you out of pocket and without a vehicle! That is where GAP (Guaranteed Asset Protection) comes in to help, returning the value you receive for your vehicle back to the original purchase price.
Cars2 offers a 5-star Defaqto rated GAP product.