- i30 N
- Developed at the Namyang R&D Centre in Korea and honed on the Nürburgring -
- Powerful 2.0-litre T-GDi turbocharged engine delivers 250 PS -
- N Performance model boosts power output up to 275 PS -
‘The i30 N as it stands is a pretty stunning first effort from Hyundai's N division.’
‘If you're looking for a hot hatch in the next few months the Hyundai has to figure on your shortlist.’
‘Drive it and you'll be surprised how playful it is, how speed and suspension are so well matched, how it goes about its business with genuine enthusiasm.’
Born on the track – the blistering performance of the i30 N is powered by a newly developed 2.0T-GDi turbocharged engine.
The newly developed four-cylinder 2.0 T-GDi engine is highly responsive with a rich torque curve supported by an over boost function that temporarily increases torque by 8%. i30 N features front-wheel drive and a six-speed manual transmission.
5 DRIVE MODES
At the push of a button, you can select between five distinct drive modes to match your mood: Eco, Normal, Sport, N and N Custom. These modes alter the character of the i30 N by changing the operating parameters of engine throttle response, suspension stiffness, stability control, steering weight, and rev-matching intensity. On i30 N Performance the electronic limited slip differential and exhaust sound can also be controlled.
The i30 N cockpit is as much about control as it is about comfort. The ergonomics are completely driver focused, connecting the driver with the car at every touch point. High-quality interior materials and dark metal inserts underline the elegant sporty character
of the i30 N and its motorsport roots.
Keyless entry - Engine start / stop button eliminates the need to insert the key into the ignition. As long as you have the key with you, the i30 N can be started and turned off with a simple push of the button.
Front and Rear Parking Assist - A combination of parking sensors in the front and rear bumpers, and a rear parking camera help you to avoid obstacles when manoeuvring at low speeds.
The All-New i30 N was created for maximum enjoyment on the open road. Every aspect has been meticulously engineered to combine raw power with comfortable daily commuting. Built in the sweet spot where performance meets practicality, it’s capable of delivering a serious kick. Truly a sports car for every day, it’ll help you make the most of each moment behind the wheel.
- Rev-MatchingHit the steering wheel button to enjoy fast, smooth downshifts. Rev-matching automatically blips the throttle on downshifts to synchronize the rotational speeds of the engine and transmission, optimising braking performance.
- Launch ControlHit the steering wheel button to enjoy fast, smooth downshifts. Rev-matching automatically blips the throttle on downshifts to synchronize the rotational speeds of the engine and transmission, optimising braking performance.
- Autonomous Emergency Braking (AEB)Operating in three stages using camera sensors, it warns the driver visually and audibly. In a second step, it controls the brakes according to the collision danger stage, and in a third stage applies maximum braking force to avoid a collision or minimise damage if a collision is unavoidable.