- Hyundai Kona Electric
Hyundai Kona Electric
£500 off when you test drive and buy plus 0% APR over 2 years
Selected models will offer wireless smartphone charging, a head-up display and a high-mounted floating touchscreen. Which integrates 3D navigation, media and connectivity.
- Head-up display (HUD)Featuring outstanding luminance for easy visibility, head-up display on Premium SE helps you stay safe by projecting important information like speed, navigation commands, and warnings right into your line of sight.
- 8” Navigation systemThe 8” touch screen on Premium and above integrates 3D navigation, media and connectivity features. It comes with a free 7-year subscription to LIVE Services, with real-time traffic, weather, and POI information. It also features Apple CarPlay™ and Android Auto™ so you can connect your smartphone and have your music, phone and app functions up on the main screen.
- New 7” digital clusterThe innovative 7” digital instrument cluster indicates drive mode and clearly monitors energy flow and battery charge level. One glance is all it takes to see how your driving style is influencing your driving range.
Fast charging - When connected to a home wall box / AC charging station, it takes 9 hours 35 minutes to fully charge the 64KWh battery pack, and 6 hours 10 minutes for the shorter-range 39KWh battery pack. You can also connect to a regular household power socket using the ICCB-cable (in-cable control box) for charging times of 19 and 31 hours respectfully. KONA Electric comes equipped with a 7.2 kW on-board charger, which converts AC power from the wall socket to DC power that charges the battery in the vehicle.
Programmable charging - KONA Electric’s advanced battery management system gives you complete control. Personalise your charging times to best fit your schedule and budget.
- Domestic charging cableKONA Electric is equipped with an in-cable control box charging cable that you can plug right into a normal wall socket. This charging cable is intended for emergency use only.
Charging Time to 95%: 19h for 39kWh battery / 31h for 64kWh
- Home charging stationMany drivers of electric vehicles choose to have a wall mounted charging point installed at home for faster charging vs. a normal ‘trickle charge’ wall socket. These units are fused independently from the household circuit. POD Point is Hyundai’s preferred partner for domestic charge points and features £500 (including VAT) of government support towards purchase and installation
Charging Time @ 7,2kW: 6:10h for 39kWh battery / 9:35h for 64kWh)
- Charging cable for AC charging stationsThe charging cable connects KONA Electric to public AC charging points. This cable can also be used to connect to a home wall box. Depending upon the service provider, public AC chargers can have a range of outputs.
- Rapid ChargingFor the fastest possible recharging, KONA Electric can be charged at direct current (DC) rapid charger stations.
Charging Time @ 50kW (80%SOC): 57min for 39kWh battery/ 75 min for 64kWh)
We're so confident in the quality and reliability of our cars that we offer a 5 Year, fully transferable, Unlimited Mileage Warranty* to our customers for all new Hyundai vehicles sold by the authorised Hyundai network in Europe.
For further peace of mind, we also include the Hyundai Roadside Assistance Programme, five annual vehicle health checks and a 12 year† anti-perforation warranty.
- *Vehicles used for taxi, daily rental, hire and reward or light commercial vehicles arelimited to 100,000 miles.