Cars 2 are looking for a Warranty Advisor to join their busy car dealership in Barnsley. The successful candidate will have experience in the motor trade, specifically with a service background. Warranty experience is desirable, but not essential.
As Warranty Advisor for Cars2, you will be reporting to the Service Manager and duties will include:
• Ensuring the correct application of the warranty policy and procedures are in place and being adhered to.
• Efficiently progressing warranty claims across the Barnsley dealerships.
• Controlling and coordinating the warranty system across the dealership, in order to avoid the risk of loss to the Company.
• Coordinating the accuracy of warranty claims across the Barnsley dealerships.
• Working effectively within the Barnsley sites to ensure industry-leading standards of customer care and satisfaction at all times.
Responsibilities as Warranty Advisor at Cars2
• Ensure documentation for warranty for the Cars2 Barnsley dealership and re-call activity is completed and accurately stored in line with the Company procedure.
• Check all warranty documentation, invoices and credit notes are accurate before passing for processing.
• Ensure special warranty claims are submitted using the correct systems and procedures.
• Stay up to date with re-call and warranty issues across the group and keep the management team informed.
• Invoice and cost all jobs, advise Line Managers of any variance to agreed levels and targets.
• Retain and store all replaced parts under warranty agreements in line with the Company policy.
• Be aware of current business processes across the group and suggest improvements to increase efficiency and service.
• Support the development and implementation of strategies to improve profitability and efficiency.
• Meet all deadlines as set by the Line Manager and company procedures.
• Develop and maintain professional working relationships across the group, concentrating on building strong relationships across the Barnsley sites.
• Adhere to all health and safety procedures including wearing protective clothing, where appropriate.
• Ensure all customer data is sorted and handled securely in line with Company and legal requirements.
• Monitor the quality of parts and/or materials used to ensure the highest level of customer satisfaction.
As a full-time Warranty Advisor with Cars2 you will receive
• A basic salary between £20,000 per annum, dependent upon experience plus bonus package (OTE circa £25,000 per annum)
• Life Assurance & Pension
How to apply
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact our Head Office directly on 01924 792043. You must have eligibility to work in the UK. Please note, only suitable applicants will be contacted and incomplete CVs will not be considered.
We look forward to hearing from you!