We are a highly successful motor retailer who have grown extensively in recent years and have further plans for expansion. We are looking for a Trainee Sales Controller for our dealership in Barnsley.
This is a fantastic and exciting opportunity for a highly professional and dynamic Motor Trade professional who is looking to take the next step up in their career.
As a Trainee Sales Controller for Cars2 you will be assisting the General Sales Manager:
* The management of a Team of Sales Executives
* Controlling costs in line with Dealership and Department objectives
* Maximising sales and profitability, margins maintained and manufacturer targets achieved
As a Trainee Sales Controller at Cars2, it is essential that you are able to demonstrate:
* First class controlled selling skills – ideally gained within a Motor trade environment which utilises a controlled approach to selling
* Proven Leadership skills – with recent experience of effectively managing performance through Coaching, Motivating and developing Sales Executives
* Sound knowledge of employment best practice
* Excellent communication
* Being highly organised with the ability to prioritise and re-prioritise workloads
* Up-to-date knowledge of vehicle legislation, consumer legislation and motor trade practices is desirable
* Experience increasing Market share
This position would suit an existing Main Dealer Sales Executive who is looking to progress in their Automotive Sales career. The ideal candidate will be:
* Firm, fair, assertive and highly professional
* Leads by example
* Has strong customer focus to achieve 100% customer satisfaction
Remuneration & Benefits
For the role of Trainee Sales Controller Cars2 you will receive:
* Industry leading basic salary
* With an OTE of £40,000 per annum
* Company Car
* Life Assurance scheme
How to apply
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact our Head Office directly on 01924 792043. You must have eligibility to work in the UK. Please note, only suitable applicants will be contacted and incomplete CVs will not be considered.
We look forward to hearing from you!