The role of Vehicle Technician will involve carrying out a range of work including internal vehicle preparation, servicing, and testing. You will be working Monday to Friday, 8.30am to 5pm and alternate Saturday mornings.
For this role, we are looking for someone who:
* Has strong practical skills
* Is good at fault finding, diagnostics and problem solving
* Has the ability to work accurately work on a range of prestige vehicles including fault diagnosis
For the role of Vehicle Technician, you will:
* Be a good communicator with strong customer service skills
* Have current MOT accreditation (not essential)
* Be able to use own initiative
* Follow written & verbal instruction
* Have an up to date knowledge of vehicle developments, new engine types and electronics
* Have an awareness of health and safety regulations
* Be familiar in operating an electronic VHC process
For the role of Vehicle Technician / Mechanic you have the opportunity to receive a basic salary between £20,000 and £27,000 per annum dependent upon experience, plus a competitive bonus package with an OTE circa £30,000 to £33,000 per annum.