Service Apprenticeship (All sites)
Are you keen to gain vital skills and qualifications, whilst driving your career forward with an Automotive Service Apprenticeship?
We are searching for ambitious, smart and driven individuals for the following Service Apprenticeships at our Hyundai and SEAT dealerships in Barnsley, Wakefield and Bradford:
- Service Advisor – Based on the front desk, you will be the first point-of-call for all customers in the Service department. You will develop clear and up-to-date knowledge of products and the ability to communicate effectively and provide outstanding customer service.
- Parts/Service Advisor Hybrid – A diverse role working both behind the scenes and at the front desk, interacting with all areas of the business including sales, service and customers. You will acquire product knowledge to understand the purpose of vehicle parts and how they function.
- Vehicle Technician – Based in the workshop at one of our dealerships, you will be undertaking the repair and servicing of motor vehicles, whilst detecting and diagnosing any additional faults for further repair, ensuring all work is completed safely and meets with Company standards.
- You will be enrolled onto a comprehensive training programme with the Hyundai or SEAT academy. This will provide you with an exciting and challenging opportunity to achieve formal qualifications through extensive off-site training, as well as building up confidence and gaining valuable work experience whilst undertaking the role.
- Apprentice NMW equivalent to £3.70 per hour for the first year, NMW appropriate to candidate’s age following this.
- The opportunity to progress on to Company pay and job scale following completion of apprenticeship.
- 5 GCSE’s at grade A* to C (or equivalent) including Maths and English (essential). Science and ICT are desirable.
The ideal candidate
- Excellent communication skills
- Passionate about the automotive industry
- Forward thinking and keen to learn with an interest in development and progression
- Take a pride in appearance
- Hardworking, punctual and reliable
- Ability to use own initiative and a ‘can do’ attitude