Cars2 are a highly successful motor retailer based in West and South Yorkshire. We have grown extensively in recent years and now represent several of the world’s leading motor brands, including Hyundai, SEAT and Peugeot.
We have a fantastic and exciting opportunity for an experienced Automotive Service Advisor to be based at our busy Wakefield dealership.
Join our team as a Service Advisor and you will be embarking on a career with great prospects and will play a crucial role in driving our business forward. Friendly and professional, you will be the first point of contact for customers visiting the Dealership and, as such, you’ll be an important ambassador for the Brand.
For the role of Automotive Service Advisor you will receive:
* Industry leading Basic salary
* Up to £25k OTE, including Bonus
* Strong career prospects with a reputable Brand
* Training & Development, with the Manufacturer
* Life Assurance and pension scheme
As Service Advisor you will be:
* Greeting and liaising with Customers
* Answering the Telephone
* Informing Customers of Workshop progress, keeping them updated and aware of progress at all times
* Coordinating with the Workshop & other Internal departments
* Explaining detailed works carried out on customer vehicles
* Raising Invoices
* Taking payments from customers
* Maintaining our customer database, ensuring details are correct and up to date
The role of Service Advisor would suit an individual with previous experience in the motor trade, with passion for the industry and the desire to build a successful career, with the following skills:
* Previous experience within the VAG and Peugeot Group is desirable, but not essential
* Excellent standard of Customer Care
* Approachable & confident personality
* Ability to communicate professionally with customers face-to-face
* Strong interpersonal skills and ability to adapt communication styles to different audiences
* Proficient use of Computers and a quick leaner of new Computer systems
* Educated to GCSE level as a minimum – Maths and English A* to C (or equivalent) is essential, whilst Science and ICT are desirable.