Sales Controller / Manager – New Site
Cars2 is a highly successful Motor Group and we are looking to employ a Sales Controller/ Manager for a franchise dealer at our brand new purpose built site. This is a fantastic and exciting opportunity for a highly professional and dynamic motor trade professional.
As Sales Manager you will be:
- Managing a team of sales executives.
- Controlling costs in line with dealership and department objectives.
- Maximising sales and profitability, margins maintained and manufacturer targets achieved.
As Sales Manager it is essential that you are able to demonstrate:
- First class selling and marketing skills – ideally gained within the Motor trade.
- Proven leadership skills – with recent experience of effectively managing performance through coaching, motivating and developing Sales Executives.
- Sound knowledge of employment best practice.
- Excellent communication.
- Being highly organised with the ability to prioritise and re-prioritise workloads.
- Up-to-date knowledge of vehicle legislation, consumer legislation and motor trade practices is desirable.
- Experience increasing market share.
This position would suit an existing Sales Controller/Manager in volume or prestige, who:
- Is firm, fair, assertive and highly professional.
- Leads by example.
- Has strong customer focus to achieve 100% customer satisfaction.
Remuneration & Benefits
For the role of Sales Manager based in the West & South Yorkshire region you will receive:
- Industry leading basic salary.
- With an OTE of £40k to £60k per annum.
- Company car.
- Life assurance scheme.
How to apply
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact our Head Office directly on 01924 792043.
You must have eligibility to work in the UK. Please note, only suitable applicants will be contacted and incomplete CVs will not be considered.
We look forward to hearing from you!