NEW YEAR, NEW YOU?
We have the ideal opportunity for you to be part of something new and exciting in 2018!
We are a highly successful motor retailer who are expanding our business at a new site in Wakefield. We are now looking for dynamic, talented motor trade professionals to become part of our team that will grow our new prestige brand.
This is a fantastic opportunity to showcase your potential management skills and be responsible for coaching and motivating your team to provide exemplary customer service and maximise sales and profitability.
As Prestige Assistant Manager you will be:
* Managing a Team of Product Consultants
*Second to none customer service in line with prestige product to provide a customer experience
* Maximising sales and profitability
The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate:
* Proven leadership and communication skills with customers and team members – with recent experience of effectively managing performance through Coaching, Motivating and developing Sales Executives
* Being highly organised with the ability to prioritise workloads
* Up-to-date knowledge of vehicle legislation, consumer legislation and motor trade practices is desirable
This position would suit an existing automotive professional. Experience in a Prestige environment would be ideal, but not necessary.
* Has already been successful in a sales environment
* Leads by example
* Has strong customer focus to achieve 100% customer satisfaction
*Highly motivated with a desire to succeed
Remuneration & Benefits
For the role of Prestige Assistant Manager, you will receive:
* Industry leading basic salary
* With an OTE of £60,000 per annum
* Company Car
* Life Assurance scheme
How to apply
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact our Head Office directly on 01924 792043. You must have eligibility to work in the UK. Please note, only suitable applicants will be contacted and incomplete CVs will not be considered.
We look forward to hearing from you!