Payroll & HR Administrator
Cars2 are a highly successful motor retailer based in West and South Yorkshire. We have grown extensively in recent years and now represent several the world’s leading motor brands, including Hyundai and SEAT. We have also opened our first Prestige used car centre in early 2018 and have further plans development plans for 2019.
We now have an exciting opportunity at our Head Office in Wakefield for a confident, self-motivated and driven individual to join our team as a Payroll & HR Administrator. This is a part-time position, working Monday to Friday (25 hours per week).
As Payroll & HR Administrator for Cars2, you will assist the Group HR Manager / Finance Director with the day-to-day payroll activity for the Group. Your responsibilities will include:
* Assist with the monthly payroll
* P11D, P60, pension and tax processes.
* Plan ahead and manage time effectively to ensure all tasks are achieved to deadline, achieving
optimum economy and the highest-possible accuracy.
Skills and Experience Required
As a Payroll & HR Administrator at Cars2, it is essential that you have:
* Worked in a Head Office role or similar
* The ability to prioritise workloads
* Strong communication skills
* An up to date working knowledge of Microsoft Office and SAGE payroll systems
* An excellent command of English Language with writing skills to match
* Experience of HR Admin function
* The ability to work to tight deadlines
The position of Payroll & HR Administrator with Cars2 would suit an experienced individual that is/has:
* Friendly, with an ability to form relationships with Management and Stakeholders
* Professional manner
* Highly Organised
* Commercially focused
* Good sense of humour
* Willingness to be agile towards the needs of the Business
Remuneration & Benefits
For the role of Payroll & HR Administrator with Cars2 you will receive a competitive salary of £16,500 to £18,500 pro rata per annum dependent upon experience within a modern working environment.