Motor Vehicle Technician Barnsley
Vehicle Technician, Barnsley
Cars2 are a highly successful motor retailer based in West and South Yorkshire. We have grown extensively in recent years and now represent several of the world’s leading motor brands, including Hyundai, SEAT, Renault, Fiat & MG. We also opened our first Prestige used car centre in early 2018 and have further plans for expansion in the near future.
We now have a fantastic opportunity for a skilled and reliable Vehicle Technician to join our team in Barnsley. This is a full-time role, Monday to Friday, 8.30am to 5pm and alternate Saturday mornings.
· A basic salary between £23,000 and £27,000 per annum dependent upon experience, plus a competitive bonus package with an OTE circa £30,000 to £33,000 per annum.
· 20-day annual leave plus Bank Holidays
· Life assurance and Pension scheme
Will carry out a range of work including internal vehicle preparation, servicing, and testing.
For this role, we are looking for someone who preferably but not essentially has experience in a franchised dealership with the following skills:
· Represented brand Experience preferable but not essential
· Main dealer experience preferable but not essential
· Ability to work accurately including Fault finding, diagnostics and problem solving
· Good communication and interpersonal skills with a strong customer service focus
· Be able to use own initiative
· Follow written & verbal instruction
· Have an up to date knowledge of vehicle developments, new engine types and electronics
· Have an awareness of health and safety regulations
· Be familiar in operating an electronic VHC process
· Have current MOT accreditation (not essential)
If you think that you can bring something really special to our brand, all that is left for you to do now is to apply…
Please note that due to the high volume of applications, we cannot contact all unsuccessful applicants. If you have not heard from us within 30 days, then your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £23,000.00-£33,000.00 per year
- Bonus scheme
- Company pension
- Life insurance
- 8 hour shift