Digital Marketing Assistant
We are a highly successful motor retailer who have grown extensively in recent years and have further plans for expansion in early 2018. We are now recruiting a Digital Marketing Assistant to assist in the creation and delivery of our online marketing strategy.
This is a great opportunity for an aspiring Digital Marketer who wants to get involved with the digital strategy of a company and is looking for experience of the full digital marketing spectrum. This role is based at Cars 2 Wakefield and reports into the Digital Marketing Manager.
As part of the role of Digital Marketing Assistant, the key responsibilities will be:
- Monitor social networks for customer feedback and enquiries, responding promptly and professionally.
- Assist with content creation for all social media platforms and for content pages / blogs / news for the Cars2 website.
- Work with the Digital Marketing Manager to optimise channels, increase enquiries levels, generate and make the most of business opportunities.
- Create SEO content and implement changes recommended by our SEO agency.
- Contribute to quarterly marketing planning efforts and help ensure campaigns are delivered on-time and as planned.
- Find and explore new digital marketing opportunities for the Cars2 Group to invest in, keeping our marketing mix at the cutting edge and ahead of our competitors, ensuring all activities are value for money.
- Carry out weekly and monthly reporting on digital marketing and website performance.
- Conduct occasional industry re-search and benchmarking to provide insights on Cars2’s competitive position.
- Occasional ad hoc tasks as team workload dictates.
The Ideal candidate for this role will have some relevant education and/or work experience in digital/marketing/design. Key requirements include:
- Creative flair with strong copywriting skills and an eye for graphic design
- Excellent attention to detail
- Experience of online marketing would be very advantageous but not essential
Remuneration and benefits:
For the role of Digital Marketing Assistant you will receive:
- A basic salary up to £18,000 dependent on experience
- Life insurance scheme
- Company Pension scheme
- Strong Career prospects with a reputable brand
How to apply
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact our Head Office directly on 01924 792043.
You must have eligibility to work in the UK. Please note, only suitable applicants will be contacted and incomplete CVs will not be considered.
We look forward to hearing from you!