Customer Support / Telesales Specialist
Cars2 are a highly successful motor retailer based in West and South Yorkshire. We have grown extensively in recent years and now represent several of the world’s leading motor brands, including Hyundai, SEAT, Renault, Dacia, Fiat & MG. We opened our first Prestige used car dealership in early 2018 and have further plans development plans for 2019/2020.
Due to recent expansion, we now have an exciting opportunity in Wakefield for a confident, self-motivated and outgoing individual to join our team as a Customer Support Assistant / Telesales Specialist
This is a full-time position, working Monday to Friday on a 3 week rolling rota of 08.30-17.00, 09.00-17.30 and 09.30- 18.00 (37.5 hours per week).
For this role you will receive:
• £16,000 salary plus attractive bonus structure (Achievable OTE of £21,000 per annum)
• Opportunity for overtime
• Company Life Insurance and Pension Scheme
• Job stability and career progression in a growing and vibrant company
The role of Customer Support / Telesales Specialist will have the following responsibilities:
• To work with the service desk staff on the processing of after sales appointments in the group diary and VHC system. This will include making bookings for services, MOT's and other work required for customers of Cars2
• To advise customers on service related work that may be required on their vehicle and to follow company processes to ensure that the features and benefits are explained to them.
• To answer incoming/outgoing calls for the business and to ensure that customers are met with a high level of customer service
Whilst Motor Trade experience is not a necessary requirement, the ideal candidate will have proven experience of working in a target and process-driven environment, along with the following skills:
• Good interpersonal skills, including the ability to communicate and develop quality relationships over the phone
• Attention to detail and ability to work with a high degree of precision
• Focused, Punctual and Reliable
• Proven experience of working within an analytical capacity
You are required to have an exceptional telephone manner and to be comfortable with negotiating as although this is an office based environment, you will be required to strive to meet targets. This environment would suit a target- driven, motivated and enthusiastic individual. We are looking for someone that can work well as part of a team and whom is focused in finding a company that they can grow within.
• customer service: 1 year (Required)
• Life insurance
• Bonus scheme
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £16,000.00 /year
Subscribe to our Mailing List