CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE ADVISOR (WAKEFIELD)
Due to recent expansion, we now have an exciting opportunity in Wakefield for a confident, self-motivated and outgoing individual to join our team as a Customer Experience Advisor.
This is a full-time position, working Monday to Friday between the hours of 8:00am – 6:00pm (37.5
hours per week).
For the role of Customer Experience Advisor for Cars2, you would receive:
- Basic salary (depending on skills/experience), plus attractive bonus structure
- Opportunity for overtime
- Company Life Insurance and Pension Scheme
- Job stability and career progression in a growing and vibrant company
The Customer Experience Advisor will have the following responsibilities:
- To review daily unsold walks in from the previous day for each branch.
- Call, and build relationship, build desire of the product and discuss experience.
- After building rapport and needs book back in for sales appointment to re close the sale.
- Takes ownership of on line leads within shortest amount time. Reply and build relationship. Taking these customers through a different process but ending in a sale or appointment for the sales department.
The ideal candidate will have the following skills:
- Proven experience of working in a target-driven environment
- Team Player
- Excellent communication skills and telephone manor
- Positive work-ethic and determination to achieve
- Strong persuasive skills