We are a successful Motor retailer and looking for an experienced Automotive Service Advisor to be based at our busy Barnsley dealership.
Join our team as a Service Advisor and you will be embarking on a career with great prospects and play a crucial role in driving our business forward. Friendly and professional, you will be the first point of contact for customers visiting the Dealership and, as such, you’ll be an important ambassador for the Brand.
Cars2 has grown extensively in recent years, this is a fantastic and exciting opportunity for the right candidate.
Knowledge of the VW and Peugeot brand would be desirable but not essential.
As Service Advisor with Cars2 you will be:
* Greeting Customers
* Answering the Telephone
* Informing Customers of Workshop progress
* Liaising with the Workshop & other Internal departments
* Explaining detailed works carried out
* Raising Invoices
* Taking payments
The role of Service Advisor at Cars2 would suit an individual with previous experience in the motor trade, with passion for the industry and the desire to build a successful career, with the following skills:
* Previous experience within the Retail Motor Trade is essential
* Excellent standard of Customer Care
* Friendly & confident Personality
* Confidence to deal with customers face-to-face
* Ability to communicate well
* Proficient use of Computers – Quick leaner of new Computer systems
* Good level of GCSE education as a minimum
For the role of Automotive Service Advisor at Cars2 you will receive:
* Industry leading Basic salary
* Up to £25k OTE, including Bonus
* Strong career prospects with a reputable Brand
* Training & Development, with the Manufacturer
* Life Assurance scheme
How to apply
Please send your CV to email@example.com or contact our Head Office directly on 01924 792043. You must have eligibility to work in the UK. Please note, only suitable applicants will be contacted and incomplete CVs will not be considered.
We look forward to hearing from you!