We have a fantastic and exciting opportunity for an experienced Automotive Service Advisor to be based at our busy Barnsley dealership. We are a successful Motor retailer which has experienced extensive growth in recent years and have further plans for growth in the near future.
Join our team as a Service Advisor and you will be embarking on a career with great prospects and will play a crucial role in driving our business forward. Friendly and professional, you will be the first point of contact for customers visiting the Dealership and, as such, you’ll be an important ambassador for the Brand.
As Service Advisor duties will include:
* Greeting and liaising with Customers
* Answering the Telephone
* Informing Customers of Workshop progress, keeping them updated and aware of progress at all times
* Coordinating with the Workshop and other internal departments
* Explaining detailed works carried out on customer vehicles
* Raising Invoices
* Taking payments from customers
* Maintaining our customer database, ensuring details are correct and up to date
The role of Service Advisor would suit an individual with previous experience in the motor trade, with passion for the industry and the desire to build a successful career, with the following skills:
* Previous experience within the VAG and Hyundai Group is desirable, but not essential
* Excellent standard of Customer Care
* Approachable & confident personality
* Ability to communicate professionally with customers face-to-face
* Strong interpersonal skills and ability to adapt communication styles to different audiences
* Proficient use of Computers and a quick leaner of new Computer systems
* Educated to GCSE level as a minimum – Maths and English A* to C (or equivalent) is essential, whilst Science and ICT are desirable.
For the role of Automotive Service Advisor you will receive:
* Industry leading Basic salary
* Up to £25k OTE, including Bonus
* Strong career prospects with a reputable Brand
* Training & Development, with the Manufacturer
* Life Assurance and pension scheme
How to apply
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact our Head Office directly on 01924 792043. You must have eligibility to work in the UK. Please note, only suitable applicants will be contacted and incomplete CVs will not be considered.
We look forward to hearing from you!