Assistant Service Manager Wakefield
Assistant service manager
We are a highly successful motor retailer who has recently expanded our business. We are now looking for an experienced Assistant Service Manager to become part of our service team and use their skills in the SEAT brand.
This is a fantastic opportunity to showcase your potential management skills and be responsible for every aspect of the customer’s aftersales experience.
The Assistant Service Manager is accountable for key business areas and will play a fundamental role in ensuring our dealership exceeds our customers’ expectations.
Key responsibilities include:
· Assisting with the management of a Service Team of Vehicle Mechanics
· Keeping up to date with the latest offers and market opportunities
· Ensuring the department is efficient, productive and profitable
· Ensuring all servicing requirements are carried out correctly, competently and on time to guarantee industry leading customer satisfaction results.
· Motor Trade experience – SEAT experience if possible
· Lead by example
· Can provide practical solutions to problems and a hands-on approach
· Have a high standard of numeracy and literacy skills
· Strong interpersonal skills and ability to communicate effectively with customers, colleagues, and other departments across the business
This role would suit an enthusiastic automotive professional who can bring to the role:
· A passion for delivering exemplary customer service
· Ability to work with integrity, use own initiative and making good decisions
· VAG group experience is desirable and would be of particular advantage
Remuneration and benefits:
For the role of Assistant Service Manager you will receive:
· A basic of £25,000 per annum with a £30,0000 OTE
· A company car
· Life insurance scheme
If you think that you can bring something really special to our brand, all that is left for you to do now is to apply…
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £25,000.00-£30,000.00 per year
- Bonus scheme
- Company car
- Company pension
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- 8 hour shift