Apprentice Service Advisor (SEAT, Barnsley)
We are currently seeking a Service Advisor Apprentice to join our SEAT dealership based in Barnsley.
Our comprehensive programme provides you with an exciting and challenging opportunity to achieve formal qualifications through extensive product training as well as building up confidence and gaining valuable work experience whilst undertaking the role.
Duties will include:
- Acting as the first point of contact for all customers entering the dealership and ensuring they receive the best customer service experience
- Upselling and cross-selling additional products and services
- Booking in cars for MOT’s and service
- Liaising with customers in a professional, polite and courteous manner both face to face and via the telephone
- Working to a high level of customer service at all times
- Working within the Parts department when required
The ideal candidate
- Excellent communication skills
- Passionate about the automotive industry
- Forward thinking and keen to learn with an interest in development and progression
- Take a pride in appearance
- Hardworking, punctual and reliable
- Ability to use own initiative and a ‘can do’ attitude
5 GCSE’s at grade A* to C (or equivalent) including Maths, English essential. Science and ICT are desirable.
- The current National Minimum Wage (NMW) for Apprentices is £3.70 per hour. This applies to 16-18 year old apprentices and those aged over 19 in the first year of their Apprenticeship. For all other apprentices the National Minimum wage appropriate to their age applies. The Minimum Wage for Apprentices applies to time spent on the job plus time spent training.
- Working hours: Please note that anyone over the age of 18 may be offered the opportunity to work over 40 hours per week.