Are you keen to gain vital skills and qualifications, whilst driving your career forward with an Automotive Service Apprenticeship?
We are searching for ambitious, smart and driven individuals for the a Parts and Service Advisor hybrid Apprenticeship at our Hyundai dealership in Bradford.
A diverse role working both behind the scenes and at the front desk, interacting with all areas of the business including sales, service and customers. You will acquire product knowledge to understand the purpose of vehicle parts and how they function.
Join our team as an Apprentice Parts/Service Advisor and you will be embarking on a career with great prospects and play a crucial role in driving our business forward. Friendly and professional, you will be an important ambassador for the Brand.
As this is an Apprentice position, this role would suit somebody who is looking for their first full time job, having finished school recently.
As an Apprentice Parts/Service Advisor, you will be:
Previous experience in the motor trade is not essential but commitment and passion for the industry plus the desire to build a successful career is.
* Excellent standard of Customer Care
* Friendly & confident Personality
* Confidence to deal with customers face-to-face
* Ability to communicate well
* Proficient use of Computers – Quick leaner of new Computer systems
* A minimum of a grade C in English, Maths and Science (IT is preferable, but not essential)
For the role of Apprentice Parts Advisor you will receive:
* An Apprentice salary that meets National Minimum Wage
* Strong career prospects with a reputable Brand
* Training & Development, with the Hyundai Training Academy
Please note that due to the high volume of applications, we cannot contact all unsuccessful applicants. If you have not heard from us within 30 days, then your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.Register Interest