Cars 2 are a highly successful motor retailer who have grown extensively in recent years and have further plans for expansion in the near future. We now have a fantastic and exciting opportunity for an Apprentice Parts Advisor to be based at our busy SEAT dealership in Barnsley.
Join our team as an Apprentice Parts Advisor and you will be embarking on a career with great prospects and play a crucial role in driving our business forward. Friendly and professional, you will be an important ambassador for the Brand.
As this is an Apprentice position, this role would suit somebody who is looking for their first full time job, having finished school recently.
As Apprentice Parts Advisor you will be:
* Answering the Telephone
* Taking Parts orders
* Informing Customers of progress
* Liaising with the Workshop & other internal departments
* Liaising with the Manufacturer
* Raising Invoices
* Taking payments
Previous experience in the motor trade is not essential but commitment and passion for the industry plus the desire to build a successful career is.
* Excellent standard of Customer Care
* Friendly & confident Personality
* Confidence to deal with customers face-to-face
* Ability to communicate well
* Proficient use of Computers – Quick leaner of new Computer systems
* Good level of GCSE education
For the role of Apprentice Parts Advisor you will receive:
* An Apprentice salary that meets National Minimum Wage
* Strong career prospects with a reputable Brand
* Training & Development, with the Manufacturer