Apprentice Customer Service Administrator (Wakefield)
Apprentice Customer Service Administrator
We are a highly successful motor retailer based in West and South Yorkshire. We have grown extensively in recent years and now represent several the world’s leading motor brands and have further plans for expansion in the near future.
We currently seeking a Customer Service Apprentice to join our busy Head Office in Wakefield. The comprehensive apprenticeship programme offers an exciting and challenging opportunity to achieve formal qualifications through extensive training, as well as building up confidence and gaining valuable work experience.
As a Customer Service Administrator Apprentice, you will have the following responsibilities:
- The first point of contact for customer enquiries
- Communicating with a broad customer base face-to-face, via telephone and email
- Selling benefits through a sales process
- Liaising with other departments
- Processing bookings for the Service Department
- Administration within customer service and car administration departments.
- Adhering to manufacturer requirements through audit and paperwork completed
- You will be required to access Wakefield College to complete the business administration / customer service apprenticeship programme.
This role will suit a young ambitious individual with a passion for customer service and a desire to develop and progress their career. The ideal candidate will possess the following qualities:
- Polite and courteous manner
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Hardworking, punctual and reliable
- Forward thinking and the ability to be proactive and use own initiative
- Must have a ‘can do’ attitude
- Basic knowledge of computers and computer programmes (EG: Microsoft Office)
- At least 16 years of age
- 5 GCSE’s at grade A* to C (or equivalent) including Maths, English essential. Science and ICT are desirable.
- Must NOT be in full time education or hold a qualification of level 4 or higher
- During the first year of your apprenticeship, you will be paid £3.50 per hour in accordance with the National Minimum Wage rate from April 2017. This applies to 16-18 year old apprentices and those aged over 19 in the first year of their Apprenticeship.
- Working hours: 37.5 hours Monday-Friday. Between the hours of 8am – 6pm (please note that anyone over the age of 18 may be offered the opportunity to work over 40 hours per week).