Apprentice Automotive Service Advisor, Barnsley
We are a successful Motor retailer and we are looking for an Apprentice Service Advisor to be based at our busy Peugeot dealership in Barnsley.
Our Advanced Apprenticeship Programme is designed to train and develop you in a way that enables you to learn the core elements of your role using advanced technology as well as fostering an exceptional level of customer service.
The comprehensive programme provides you with an exciting and challenging opportunity to achieve formal qualifications through extensive product training as well as building up confidence and gaining valuable work experience whilst undertaking the role.
Duties will include:
* Acting as the first point of contact for all customers entering the dealership and ensuring they receive the best customer service experience
* Upselling and cross-selling additional products and services
* Booking in cars for MOT’s and service
* Liaising with customers in a professional, polite and courteous manner both face to face and via the telephone
* Working to a high level of customer service at all times
* Working within the Parts department when required
* Excellent communication skills
* Passionate about the automotive industry
* Forward thinking and keen to learn with an interest in development and progression
* Take a pride in appearance
* Hard working, punctual, reliable
* Ability to use own initiative
* Must have a ‘can do’ attitude
* Polite and courteous.
5 GCSE’s at grade A* to C (or equivalent) including Maths, English essential. Science and ICT are desirable.
Long term Company aims
Upon successful completion and review of your Level 2 Apprenticeship (1 year) you will progress onto the Level 3 Apprenticeship (1 year).
You will be required to attend the Academy Training Centre in Nottingham for your ‘Block Release’ Training. This will involve 4 separate 1 week blocks of training per 12 months of your apprenticeship. This is funded as part of your apprenticeship and will include hotel stay, subsistence and travel.
The National Minimum Wage (NMW) for Apprentices is £3.50 per hour and applies to 16-18 year old apprentices and those aged over 19 in the first year of their Apprenticeship. For all other apprentices the National Minimum wage appropriate to their age applies. The Minimum Wage for Apprentices applies to time spent on the job plus time spent training.
Working hours: Please note that anyone over the age of 18 may be offered the opportunity to work over 40 hours per week.
How to apply
Please send your CV to email@example.com or contact our Head Office directly on 01924 792043.
You must have eligibility to work in the UK. Please note, only suitable applicants will be contacted and incomplete CVs will not be considered.
We look forward to hearing from you!