Aftersales Advisor (Wakefield)
Due to recent expansion, we now have an exciting opportunity in Wakefield for a confident, self-motivated and outgoing individual to join our team as an a VHC Sales Executive.
This is a full-time position, working Monday to Friday between the hours of 8:00am – 6:00pm (37.5 hours per week).
For the role of Aftersales VHC Controller for Cars2, you would receive:
- £16,000-18,000 basic salary (depending on skills/experience)
- Attractive plus bonus structure
- Opportunity for overtime
- Company Life Insurance and Pension Scheme
- Job stability and career progression in a growing and vibrant company
Reporting to the VHC Controller, the role of VHC Sales Executive will have the following responsibilities:
- To work with front desk staff on the processing of after sales appointments in the group diary and VHC system
- To follow the VHC process – liaising with the Service Department to ensure a video and full VHC is completed; follow up with the customer and sell required work once the VHC has been received; once sold, add back into the diary for completion today by relevant department (Return to workshop kept to a minimum)
- Along with daily VHC work, the call queue of due amber work to be completed and booked back in for a vehicle health check
- To analyse identified work to national average on both Red and Amber making sure all departments are in line with each other.
- To sell the work in both categories to the required National Average
Whilst Motor Trade experience is not a necessary requirement, the ideal candidate will have proven experience of working in a target and process-driven environment, along with the following skills:
- Good interpersonal skills, including the ability to communicate and develop quality relationships over the phone
- Attention to detail and ability to work with a high degree of precision
- Focused, Punctual and Reliable
- Proven experience of working within an analytical capacity
Please note that it is not possible to respond to all applicants – if you have not heard from us within 30 days, you have not been successful on this occasion.