We are an Independent Motor retailer and we are looking for an Accounts Assistant to be based at our busy Bradford dealership.
The purpose of this full time role at Cars2 is to support our Regional Accountant on financial matters relating to the business. This position would suit an experienced Accounts Assistant, or a strong trainee Accounts Assistant who is ambitious, capable and ready for their next career move. The successful candidate will be expected to cover all aspects of accounts administration in order to support the Dealership team.
For the role of Accounts Assistant with Cars2 you will need:
* Experience/understanding of both Purchase & Sales Ledgers
* Supplier Payments and Daily Banking
* Attention to detail
* Some Accounts experience [Preferably, not essential if studying]
* Working knowledge of Excel
The ideal candidate for the role of Accounts Assistant at Cars2 will have Motor Trade experience and working towards an accounting qualification (AAT or similar). Additionally a working knowledge of ADP Autoline would be a huge advantage.
As Accounts Assistant you must:
* Have a flexible approach to work
* The ability to work to tight deadlines
* Be a team player
* Be a good communicator
Remuneration & Benefits
For the role of Accounts Assistant with Cars2 you will receive:
* A salary of up to £18,000 per annum, dependent upon experience
* Full time role
* Life Assurance & Pension
* Opportunity for some supported Study (AAT)
How to apply
Please send your CV to email@example.com or contact our Head Office directly on 01924 792043. You must have eligibility to work in the UK. Please note, only suitable applicants will be contacted and incomplete CVs will not be considered.
We look forward to hearing from you!