Looking to service your car, but don’t need quite a comprehensive service as one of our manufacturer services? This is usually the case when your car’s own manufacturer’s warranty has expired, so you don’t need to keep up with servicing intervals to maintain such a warranty.
You’ll still receive many of the benefits, and the guarantee of high quality work you’d expect by having your car serviced by a main dealer, however, the added flexibility to source our own parts and discount our prices means that we can pass cost savings onto our customers and you’ll get an all-round better deal.
Benefits of a Cars2 service include:
- All of our technicians are highly qualified and undergo continuous training, so they are among the best in the industry. Their expertise and dedication to quality mean your car will receive the highest standard of care.
- Keeping your service book stamped and up-to-date by a credible dealer will enhance the value of your car for when you’re ready to trade it in for a newer one.
- We are continually checking our prices to ensure that we offer the best value around. We don’t just match prices, but aim to be 10% cheaper than the competition.
- We have exclusive arrangements with many leading parts suppliers, as such we only use the highest quality parts and they’ll cost you less.
- All of our services come with a free exterior wash and interior vac and clean.
- We invest in the latest servicing and diagnostic equipped to help us get your car fixed quickly and conveniently first time and save you money in the process.
- Our service advisors are incredibly knowledgeable and their customer service has also been rated excellent.
- We provide free collection and delivery within 15 miles and free courtesy cars.
- Onsite we offer free Wi-Fi and complementary hot drinks.
- All of our services come with a free vehicle health check, and we are continually offering many amazing deals.
So, why wait? Book your next service with Cars2 today!